Council of Queensland Insurance Brokers Inc. was formed in 1980 and is possibly the oldest such organisation in Australia. CQIB is a Not for Profit Mutual Association committed to supporting our members. This is achieved by concentrating on local issues and the members sharing ideas in open forum, addressing local issues in Queensland and supporting members in development of their business.
Membership Benefits include:
- NETWORKING- many networking events.
- TRAINING- 3 QLD wide training topics presented near you, principal, professional and YP training sessions, a training library on our website which has all archived training presentations dating back to 2007.
- CONVENTION- 2 days and 3 nights of networking and training, closed event for members and business partners.
- QLD INSURANCE INDUSTRY BODY- representing its members to government and industry in QLD.
- BUSINESS SUPPORT- a quarterly publication, promoting your organisation by keeping your clients in contact and supplying them with information to make an informed decision in management of their insurance program.
- BROKER – BROKER SUPPORT – Utilise the network of our members to assist in decision-making and problem solving in managing your businesses.
- CQIB LEGAL SUPPORT – CQIB has Legal assistance program is available to Members. The support is for HR and Insurance matters.
The Steadfast Group
Aviso EIA Insurance Brokers is part of Australasia’s largest general insurance broker network, the Steadfast Group. We leverage Steadfast’s scale to ensure our clients have access to a wide range of insurance companies, a broad range of products, exclusive policy options, and of course, competitive pricing. And when the time comes and you need to make a claim, you will have the backing of Steadfast behind you.
As a customer/client of a Steadfast network insurance broker, you get the best of both worlds – local and personalised service, with the insurance expertise and support of a large organisation.
Envest is a private, entrepreneurial, equity investment business that focuses on investing and supporting insurance and financial services businesses.
We do this by acquiring minority interests in businesses we believe in and supporting those businesses to achieve their growth objectives.
We are constantly on the lookout for merger and acquisition opportunities, as well as seeking young entrepreneurs willing to back themselves and their business. We have a great track record of incubating start-ups, often by giving individuals the confidence to create their own business.